Themes & Events
View the programme with industry experts that took place during SOLIDS Parma 2023.
The next dates will be announced as soon as they are available.
|09:45 – 10:15||Save bulk material handling of valuable and toxic products
HECHT Technologie GmbH• Hannes Plangger, Sales Representative, HECHT Technologie GmbH
In the modern chemical and pharmaceutical production, the handling of bulk materials poses several challenges. In order to achieve high quality standards, the entry of foreign particles must be avoided at all costs. Depending on the type of container (big bag, drum, sack, etc.), different methods and instruments are introduced in order to achieve safe charging and discharging of toxic or valuable products.
|10:30 – 11:00||WAMGROUP® screws and agitators according to ATEX directive
WAM Italia S.p.A.
• Ing. Daniele Pancaldi, Division Manager Screw Conveyor, WAM Italia S.p.a.
• Ing. Roberto Neviani, Division Manager MAP, WAM Italia S.p.a.
WAMGROUP® innovations in relation to the ATEX directive with regard to the increasingly stringent market requirements.
|11:30 – 13:00||ROUND TABLE
Innovation at the service of Industry 4.0: approaches, technologies and facilities to support investments
In an era characterized by profound and rapid change, innovation is crucial to improve the competitiveness of companies. Innovation means setting a strategy and choosing the right tools to implement it through the right investments.
• Maria Gabriella Gualandi, Head of the unit Business Innovation, ART-ER
• Gianluigi Viscardi, President, Cluster Fabbrica Intelligente and of Intellimech.
• Paolo Vercesi, Cluster Manager, Cluster
• Marco Baracchi, General Manager, CRIT
• Piergiorgio Zuffi, Partner and Commercial Director, Innova Finance
Moderation by Franco Canna, Director, Innovation Post
|14:00 – 15:30||ROUND TABLE
Two almost unknown topics in the food chain: M.O.C.A. and ATEX
• Simone Carlo, Sales Director & Marketing, ATEX ITALIA